Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's always darkest right before the dawn

Last year I finished the last of my Christmas gift knitting at about 1:00 am on Christmas Day (since I hadn't been to bed yet, it still counted as Christmas Eve in my world). This year, I'm doing a bit better.

That's the last of my Christmas gift knitting - a Copenhagen Hat for Himself, with ribbing instead of an i-cord edging. I'd forgotten how much I like knitting this pattern, and I think that since I am apparently sending off New Year's gifts instead of Christmas gifts, I may slip one in for the Wee Nephew as well.

Happy Christmas to all of you, from this warm and wet corner of the United Kingdom. May you receive the perfect yarn, the warmest wool, and many merry Yuletide moments at the end of this year. See you in 2014!

1 comment:

JoAnnaJae said...

Well done on getting it all done! Did you all receive my package? I never know how long international mail takes. Hope all is well!